COVID-19 Health and Safety
Our staff has been working hard to prepare for a safe reopening of the St. Elmo Spa. That has included essential sanitation procedures that will continue to be implemented into our routine cleaning and preparing our space to safely accommodate our clients. When you return for a spa service we do ask that you help us with a few things in line with NYS and CDC guidelines:
- We will provide hand sanitizer when you enter the spa and you will notice that hand sanitizer is provided throughout the building.
- Safety consent forms will be required for all clients to read and affirm that they are not displaying coronavirus symptoms nor have been diagnosed or in close contact with someone diagnosed in the last 14 days. Employees will be doing the same.
- Social distancing will be maintained in the building. That might mean that there could be fewer options available when scheduling appointment times. Please maintain a 6 foot distance from those around you when moving about the spa. We will make sure you are seated at a comfortable distance from other patrons during your service.
- Face coverings will be required at all times by both clients and staff. Facials will not be scheduled since it requires the removal of face coverings, but other face services (eyebrows, eye treatments, etc.) will still be offered.
- We will continue our current sanitation protocols which are in-line with health and safety guidelines. However, it may take us a little extra time between services to clean up due to extra precautions. We thank you so much for your patience!
Please continue to follow our Facebook and Instagram feeds for updates. We thank you all for your continued support during this tough time!! We are happy to be back to pamper you.